A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 330+ people across 47 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What We Do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
- Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads, but Lokalise is a fully remote company, and you can work from anywhere.*
We are looking for a data-driven ABM Specialist with experience in designing and implementing ABM and paid advertising initiatives. This role involves planning, developing, executing, and managing campaigns that target high ACV deals. This role will be part of the Demand Generation team and will collaborate closely with both the Marketing and Sales teams.
As An ABM Specialist, You Will
- Play a key role in designing and developing the end-to-end full-funnel ABM/ABX strategy.
- Plan, manage, and improve multi-channel ABM and paid media campaigns/experiments.
- Get a 360-degree view of the customer by capturing data across online and offline touchpoints.
- Ensure alignment with sales on priorities, and identify, build and maintain the target accounts list.
- Work closely with the growth team – ensuring a constant feedback loop and incorporating insights.
- Optimize campaign funnel conversion rates and acquisition/activation costs.
- Collaborate with peers to align ABM campaigns with other ongoing online/offline initiatives.
- Measure and report on campaign performance and ensure demand generation and sales goals are met.
Key Skills / You Must Have
- 2+ years of hands-on ABM/ABX experience, ideally in B2B SaaS.
- 2+ years of hands-on paid acquisition/performance experience.
- Strong knowledge of campaign optimization practices to maximize CVRs while achieving CPA goals.
- Working experience with ABM tools such as 6sense, Demandbase, or Terminus.
- Strong quantitative skills, with the ability to quickly analyze data and take action on it.
- A thorough understanding of full-funnel search, display, and social campaigns.
- Driven by results.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Someone who has fun working and is fun to work with!
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Experience with intent data tools such as ZoomInfo, Bombora, or Madison Logic.
- Strong skills in paid social and LinkedIn campaign management.
- Familiarity with Marketo, Salesforce, and Google Analytics.
- Experience in building a marketing & sales funnel.
- Work experience in B2B SaaS focused on technical audiences with complex sales cycles.
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Flexible working hours – asynchronous work
- Unlimited vacation policy – yep, unlimited!
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Coworking budget
- Top tech equipment to work with – Apple Mac, Bose headphones, Apple AirPods, etc.
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events
- Mental health support – every employee has access to a dedicated mental health platform